Find Help

Learn about other agencies and resources to find support navigating the system. Some links here are for organizations other then the OCR and are provided for informational purposes. Please contact those organizations directly to learn more about them.


Youth Ages 18 to 21: Learn about and enter OCR’s Foster Youth in Transition Program to request an attorney to advocate for the services you want and need to support your transition from foster care or a dependency and neglect case into adulthood.

Other Ages: The OCR cannot directly assign an attorney to a case other than for youth ages 18 to 21 (above). The only other way to obtain legal services for youth through the OCR is to have an open case in which the judge or magistrate appoints an OCR attorney. If neither of these apply, please try one of the following organizations: